Miami (FL) vs. Southern Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game between the Miami Hurricanes (2-0) and the Southern Jaguars (0-3) at Watsco Center should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 73-51 and heavily favors Miami (FL) to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 5:00 PM ET on November 17.
In their most recent game on Sunday, the Hurricanes earned a 78-39 win against Fordham.
Miami (FL) vs. Southern Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Watsco Center in Coral Gables, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Miami (FL) vs. Southern Score Prediction
- Prediction: Miami (FL) 73, Southern 51
Other ACC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Miami (FL) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hurricanes put up 69.6 points per game (90th in college basketball) last season while giving up 63.6 per outing (159th in college basketball). They had a +210 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 6.0 points per game.
- Miami (FL)'s offense was worse in ACC games last year, scoring 67.3 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 69.6 PPG.
- At home, the Hurricanes put up 8.9 more points per game last year (74.8) than they did away from home (65.9).
- In 2022-23, Miami (FL) allowed 60.6 points per game in home games. In away games, it allowed 68.3.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.