Miami (FL) vs. Georgia: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The No. 12 Miami Hurricanes (3-0) are 7.5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Georgia Bulldogs (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Baha Mar Convention Center. The matchup airs at 3:30 PM ET on CBS Sports Network. The point total is 155.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Nassau, Bahamas
- Venue: Baha Mar Convention Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Miami (FL) Betting Records & Stats
- In 12 of 33 games last season, Miami (FL) and its opponents combined to total more than 155.5 points.
- Miami (FL)'s outings last season had an average of 151 points, 4.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Miami (FL) compiled an 18-12-0 ATS record last year.
- Miami (FL) won 85% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (17-3).
- The Hurricanes won all five games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -350 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, Miami (FL) has an implied win probability of 77.8%.
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 155.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 155.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Miami (FL) Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 79.1 points per game the Hurricanes averaged were 7.6 more points than the Bulldogs gave up (71.5).
- Miami (FL) went 13-5 against the spread and 20-2 overall last season when scoring more than 71.5 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-6-0||Home ATS Record||5-10-0|
|7-2-0||Away ATS Record||3-8-0|
|83.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||70.8|
|75.2||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||64.2|
|8-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-9-0|
|2-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.