North Florida vs. Northwestern State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the Northwestern State Demons (1-3) and North Florida Ospreys (2-2) matching up at UNF Arena has a projected final score of 78-77 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Northwestern State, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Northwestern State is projected to cover the spread (6.5) against North Florida. The two teams are projected to rack up the same number of points as the 155.5 over/under.
North Florida vs. Northwestern State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
- Line: North Florida -6.5
- Point Total: 155.5
- Moneyline (To Win): North Florida -300, Northwestern State +240
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
North Florida vs. Northwestern State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northwestern State 78, North Florida 77
Spread & Total Prediction for North Florida vs. Northwestern State
- Pick ATS: Northwestern State (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (155.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
North Florida Performance Insights
- North Florida was 68th in college basketball in points scored (76.2 per game) last year and 13th-worst in points conceded (77.6).
- The Ospreys grabbed 30.8 rebounds per game and conceded 33.6 boards last year, ranking 241st and 319th, respectively, in the nation.
- Last season North Florida was ranked 169th in the country in assists with 13.1 per game.
- The Ospreys were the fourth-best team in the country in 3-pointers made (10.4 per game) and 49th in 3-point percentage (36.7%) last season.
- Defensively, North Florida was 100th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed per game at 6.6 last season. It was 274th in 3-point percentage allowed at 35.2%.
- The Ospreys took 52.1% of their shots from inside the arc, and 47.9% from beyond it last year. In terms of makes, 61.4% of the Ospreys' baskets were 2-pointers, and 38.6% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.