Oliver Ekman-Larsson Game Preview: Panthers vs. Ducks - November 17
Oliver Ekman-Larsson and the Florida Panthers will face the Anaheim Ducks at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023. Prop bets for Ekman-Larsson are available, and we have information to help you make good decisions.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Oliver Ekman-Larsson vs. Ducks Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +145)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Ekman-Larsson Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Ekman-Larsson has averaged 23:50 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +2.
- Ekman-Larsson has a goal in four games this season through 16 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Ekman-Larsson has a point in eight of 16 games this season, with multiple points in two of them.
- Ekman-Larsson has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in six of 16 games played.
- Ekman-Larsson's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 50% that he hits the over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Ekman-Larsson has an implied probability of 40.8% of going over his assist prop bet.
Ekman-Larsson Stats vs. the Ducks
- The Ducks have given up 51 goals in total (3.2 per game), which ranks 17th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-2) ranks 19th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Anaheim|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.