Panthers vs. Ducks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Florida Panthers (10-5-1) visit the Anaheim Ducks (9-7) at Honda Center on Friday, November 17 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW, with both teams heading into the game following a loss. The Panthers are coming off a 2-1 defeat to the Los Angeles Kings, while the Ducks fell to the Colorado Avalanche 8-2 in their most recent outing.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Panthers have a 7-2-1 record over their last 10 contests. They have scored 33 goals while giving up 26 in that period. On the power play, 28 opportunities have resulted in six goals (21.4% success rate).
Ahead of this matchup, here's who we project to bring home the win in Friday's hockey action.
Panthers vs. Ducks Predictions for Friday
Our computer projections model for this contest expects a final score of Ducks 4, Panthers 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Ducks (+135)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.1 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Ducks (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Panthers vs Ducks Additional Info
|Panthers vs Ducks Odds/Over/Under|
|Panthers vs Ducks Player Props|
|Panthers vs Ducks Betting Trends & Stats|
Panthers Splits and Trends
- The Panthers are 10-5-1 overall and 2-1-3 in overtime matchups.
- Florida has 11 points (5-1-1) in the seven games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- In the one game this season the Panthers scored only one goal, they lost.
- Florida has finished 1-1-1 in the three games this season when it scored two goals (registering three points).
- The Panthers have scored more than two goals 11 times, and are 9-2-0 in those games (to register 18 points).
- In the five games when Florida has capitalized on a lone power-play goal, it went 3-2-0 to record six points.
- In games when it has outshot its opponent, Florida is 7-4-1 (15 points).
- The Panthers' opponents have had more shots in four games. The Panthers went 3-1-0 in those contests (six points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Panthers Rank||Panthers AVG||Ducks AVG||Ducks Rank|
|23rd||17.31%||Power Play %||19.64%||19th|
|24th||74.51%||Penalty Kill %||80.56%||13th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Panthers vs. Ducks Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Honda Center in Anaheim, California
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.