Panthers vs. Ducks: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Florida Panthers (10-5-1) visit the Anaheim Ducks (9-7) at Honda Center on Friday, November 17 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW, with both teams fresh off of a loss. The Panthers are coming off a 2-1 defeat to the Los Angeles Kings, while the Ducks fell to the Colorado Avalanche 8-2 in their last outing.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Panthers vs. Ducks Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Honda Center in Anaheim, California
|Panthers (-175)||Ducks (+145)||6.5||Panthers (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Panthers Betting Insights
- The Panthers have won 77.8% of their games this season when they've been a moneyline favorite (7-2).
- Florida has a record of 4-1 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -175 or shorter (80.0% win percentage).
- The Panthers have an implied moneyline win probability of 63.6% in this matchup.
- In nine games this season, Florida and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
Panthers vs Ducks Additional Info
|Panthers vs Ducks Odds/Over/Under|
|Panthers vs Ducks Prediction|
|Panthers vs Ducks Player Props|
|How to Watch Panthers vs Ducks|
Panthers vs. Ducks Rankings
|Panthers Total (Rank)||Ducks Total (Rank)|
|50 (16th)||Goals||49 (18th)|
|45 (10th)||Goals Allowed||51 (17th)|
|9 (23rd)||Power Play Goals||11 (16th)|
|13 (19th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||14 (21st)|
Panthers Advanced Stats
- Florida is 5-5-0 against the spread, and 7-2-1 overall, in its past 10 games.
- Florida went over in six of its past 10 games.
- The Panthers' past 10 games have averaged 0.1 fewer goals than the over/under of 6.5 set for this matchup.
- During the last 10 games, the Panthers have scored 0.6 more goals per game than their season average.
- The Panthers are ranked 16th in the league with 50 goals this season, an average of 3.1 per contest.
- On defense, the Panthers are one of the best squads in NHL competition, allowing 45 goals to rank 10th.
- Their goal differential (+5) ranks them 11th in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.