Will Sam Bennett Score a Goal Against the Ducks on November 17?
Will Sam Bennett find the back of the net when the Florida Panthers face off against the Anaheim Ducks on Friday at 10:00 PM ET? In the article below, we analyze the numbers and trends you need to consider before betting any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Sam Bennett score a goal against the Ducks?
Odds to score a goal this game: +280 (Bet $10 to win $28.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Bennett stats and insights
- Bennett is yet to score through four games this season.
- He has not faced the Ducks yet this season.
- Bennett has no points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Ducks defensive stats
- The Ducks are 17th in goals allowed, giving up 51 total goals (3.2 per game) in the league.
- So far this season, the Ducks have not registered a shutout win. As a team, they average 19.2 hits and 16.3 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Panthers vs. Ducks game info
- Game Day: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.