Sam Bennett Game Preview: Panthers vs. Ducks - November 17
The Florida Panthers, Sam Bennett included, will face the Anaheim Ducks on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for Bennett available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sam Bennett vs. Ducks Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +200)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bennett Season Stats Insights
- Bennett has averaged 6:07 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -4).
- Through four games this year, Bennett has yet to score a goal.
- Bennett has yet to record a point this season through four games.
- Bennett has yet to post an assist through four games this year.
- Bennett's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 51.2% that he goes over.
- There is a 33.3% chance of Bennett having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Bennett Stats vs. the Ducks
- The Ducks have conceded 51 goals in total (3.2 per game), which ranks 17th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-2) ranks 19th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Anaheim|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.