Sam Reinhart Game Preview: Panthers vs. Ducks - November 17
Sam Reinhart and the Florida Panthers will play the Anaheim Ducks at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, at Honda Center. Looking to wager on Reinhart's props? Here is some information to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sam Reinhart vs. Ducks Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -189)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +130)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Reinhart Season Stats Insights
- Reinhart has averaged 20:57 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of +12).
- In Reinhart's 16 games played this season he's scored in 10 of them, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- Reinhart has a point in 12 of 16 games this year, with multiple points in 10 of them.
- Reinhart has an assist in eight of 16 games played this season, including multiple assists three times.
- Reinhart's implied probability to go over his point total is 65.4% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Reinhart going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 43.5%.
Reinhart Stats vs. the Ducks
- On defense, the Ducks are allowing 51 total goals (3.2 per game) which ranks 17th in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 19th-ranked goal differential (-2).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Anaheim|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.