How to Watch the South Florida vs. UTSA Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 17
AAC opponents match up when the UTSA Roadrunners (7-3) and the South Florida Bulls (5-5) square off on Friday, November 17, 2023 at the Alamodome.
UTSA ranks 50th in total offense (407.7 yards per game) and 55th in total defense (365.2 yards allowed per game) this year. South Florida ranks fifth-worst in total yards allowed per game on defense (452.2), but at least it has been excelling on the offensive side of the ball, ranking 18th-best in total yards per game (453.4).
We have more coverage below, and that includes how to watch this game on ESPN2.
South Florida vs. UTSA Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Alamodome
How to Watch Week 12 Games
South Florida vs. UTSA Key Statistics
|453.4 (20th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||407.7 (53rd)|
|452.2 (126th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||365.2 (55th)|
|188.8 (28th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||169.7 (49th)|
|264.6 (38th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||238 (58th)|
|16 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||14 (66th)|
|17 (29th)||Takeaways (Rank)||13 (73rd)|
South Florida Stats Leaders
- Byrum Brown has thrown for 2,538 yards on 212-of-332 passing with 18 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 659 yards and nine rushing touchdowns.
- Nay'Quan Wright has run for 690 yards on 145 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground.
- Sean Atkins paces his team with 808 receiving yards on 69 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Naiem Simmons has put together a 543-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He's caught 31 passes on 54 targets.
- Mike Brown-Stephens has racked up 344 reciving yards (34.4 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
UTSA Stats Leaders
- Frank Harris has compiled 1,897 yards (189.7 ypg) on 162-of-252 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 183 rushing yards (18.3 ypg) on 63 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Kevorian Barnes has racked up 606 yards on 127 carries while finding the end zone six times.
- Robert Henry has been handed the ball 89 times this year and racked up 482 yards (48.2 per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Joshua Cephus has hauled in 66 receptions for 801 yards (80.1 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone eight times as a receiver.
- Tykee Ogle-Kellogg has caught 28 passes while averaging 48.1 yards per game and scoring six touchdowns.
- Devin McCuin has racked up 29 receptions for 398 yards, an average of 39.8 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed UTSA or South Florida gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.