How to Watch the Clemson vs. North Carolina Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Clemson Tigers (6-4) and the No. 22 North Carolina Tar Heels (8-2) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Memorial Stadium in a clash of ACC opponents.
Defensively, Clemson has been a top-25 unit, ranking sixth-best by allowing just 272.3 yards per game. The offense ranks 50th (408.3 yards per game). North Carolina's defense ranks 61st in the FBS with 25.5 points given up per game, but it has been led by its offense, which ranks eighth-best by racking up 39.9 points per game.
Below in this article, we give all the info you need to know about how to view this game on ESPN.
Clemson vs. North Carolina Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Florida vs Missouri
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Texas vs Iowa State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- UCLA vs USC
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- SMU vs Memphis
- Georgia State vs LSU
Clemson vs. North Carolina Key Statistics
|408.3 (54th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||520.6 (4th)|
|272.3 (5th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||389.2 (76th)|
|169.7 (50th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||198.7 (18th)|
|238.6 (58th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||321.9 (8th)|
|17 (103rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||8 (10th)|
|19 (10th)||Takeaways (Rank)||18 (17th)|
Clemson Stats Leaders
- Cade Klubnik has recorded 2,261 yards (226.1 ypg) on 224-of-354 passing with 18 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Phil Mafah has carried the ball 126 times for a team-high 721 yards on the ground and has found the end zone eight times.
- Will Shipley has collected 592 yards on 123 carries, scoring four times.
- Beaux Collins' team-leading 510 yards as a receiver have come on 38 catches (out of 64 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Tyler Brown has put up a 445-yard season so far with four touchdowns, hauling in 39 passes on 52 targets.
- Jake Briningstool has been the target of 56 passes and compiled 37 receptions for 384 yards, an average of 38.4 yards per contest. He's found the end zone four times through the air this season.
North Carolina Stats Leaders
- Drake Maye has thrown for 3,145 yards (314.5 ypg) while completing 65.8% of his passes and recording 21 touchdown passes with six interceptions this season. He's also run for 276 yards with eight touchdowns.
- Omarion Hampton has rushed for 1,236 yards on 206 carries so far this year while scoring 13 times on the ground. He's also tacked on 24 catches, totaling 204 yards and one touchdown through the air.
- British Brooks has run for 311 yards across 67 carries, scoring two touchdowns.
- Devontez Walker has racked up 600 receiving yards on 35 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring six touchdowns as a receiver.
- J.J. Jones has put up a 536-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught 33 passes on 48 targets.
- Bryson Nesbit's 36 receptions (on 53 targets) have netted him 508 yards (50.8 ypg) and five touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Clemson or North Carolina gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.