Florida Atlantic vs. Bryant Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Florida Atlantic Owls (2-0) against the Bryant Bulldogs (1-3) at FAU Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 86-57 in favor of Florida Atlantic, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Florida Atlantic is projected to cover the spread (23.5) versus Bryant. The two sides are expected to go under the 155.5 over/under.
Florida Atlantic vs. Bryant Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Boca Raton, Florida
- Venue: FAU Arena
- Line: Florida Atlantic -23.5
- Point Total: 155.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Florida Atlantic vs. Bryant Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida Atlantic 86, Bryant 57
Spread & Total Prediction for Florida Atlantic vs. Bryant
- Pick ATS: Florida Atlantic (-23.5)
- Pick OU: Under (155.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Florida Atlantic Performance Insights
- On offense, Florida Atlantic was the 39th-ranked squad in college basketball (77.8 points per game) last season. Defensively, it was 46th (65.3 points allowed per game).
- On the boards, the Owls were 13th-best in the nation in rebounds (35.9 per game) last season. They were 106th in rebounds conceded (30.1 per game).
- Florida Atlantic was 81st in the nation in assists (14.4 per game) last year.
- Last season, the Owls were 14th-best in the country in 3-point makes (9.6 per game), and they ranked No. 53 in 3-point percentage (36.6%).
- Florida Atlantic was 100th in the country in 3-pointers allowed (6.6 per game) and 88th in 3-point percentage defensively (32.3%) last year.
- Last year, Florida Atlantic took 44% of its shots from beyond the arc, and 56% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 34.6% of Florida Atlantic's buckets were 3-pointers, and 65.4% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.