How to Watch the Florida Atlantic vs. Tulane Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
AAC foes meet when the No. 17 Tulane Green Wave (9-1) and the Florida Atlantic Owls (4-6) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at FAU Stadium.
On offense, Tulane ranks 56th in the FBS with 397.2 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 33rd in total defense (332.9 yards allowed per contest). Florida Atlantic ranks 77th in the FBS with 25.6 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 62nd with 25.8 points surrendered per game on the defensive side of the ball.
Here we will break down all of the details about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Florida Atlantic vs. Tulane Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Boca Raton, Florida
- Venue: FAU Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- SMU vs Memphis
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- UCLA vs USC
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Michigan vs Maryland
- South Florida vs UTSA
Florida Atlantic vs. Tulane Key Statistics
|345.6 (103rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||397.2 (60th)|
|396.7 (84th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||332.9 (30th)|
|120.0 (107th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||169.6 (52nd)|
|225.6 (68th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||227.6 (64th)|
|16 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||14 (66th)|
|16 (41st)||Takeaways (Rank)||16 (41st)|
Florida Atlantic Stats Leaders
- Daniel Richardson has racked up 1,706 yards (170.6 yards per game) while completing 63.3% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes with nine interceptions this season.
- Larry McCammon III has rushed 136 times for 643 yards, with five touchdowns. He's also tacked on 24 catches for 201 yards.
- Kobe Lewis has been given 69 carries and totaled 310 yards with two touchdowns.
- LaJohntay Wester's 1,042 receiving yards (104.2 yards per game) are a team high. He has 93 receptions on 124 targets with eight touchdowns.
- Tony Johnson has put together a 301-yard season so far with three touchdowns. He's caught 30 passes on 41 targets.
- Je'Quan Burton has racked up 269 reciving yards (26.9 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Tulane Stats Leaders
- Michael Pratt has thrown for 1,791 yards, completing 68% of his passes and recording 16 touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He's also run for 273 yards (27.3 ypg) on 74 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Makhi Hughes has carried the ball 185 times for a team-high 1,008 yards on the ground and has found the end zone six times.
- Lawrence Keys III has hauled in 33 catches for 599 yards (59.9 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone seven times as a receiver.
- Chris Brazzell II has hauled in 29 passes while averaging 47.4 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- Jha'Quan Jackson has a total of 421 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 24 passes and scoring four touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Tulane or Florida Atlantic gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.