Florida International vs. Coppin State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Florida International Panthers (2-1) versus the Coppin State Eagles (1-3) at Ocean Bank Convocation Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 72-55 in favor of Florida International, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 1:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Panthers are coming off of an 81-48 loss to FGCU in their last outing on Tuesday.
Florida International vs. Coppin State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Ocean Bank Convocation Center in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Florida International vs. Coppin State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida International 72, Coppin State 55
Other CUSA Predictions
- Louisiana Tech vs Texas
- Western Kentucky vs Miami (OH)
- Michigan vs Middle Tennessee
- UTEP vs Cal Baptist
- Liberty vs N.C. A&T
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Florida International Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers were outscored by 2.7 points per game last season (posting 68.8 points per game, 105th in college basketball, while allowing 71.5 per contest, 326th in college basketball) and had a -89 scoring differential.
- With 62.4 points per game in CUSA contests, Florida International put up 6.4 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (68.8 PPG).
- Offensively the Panthers played better when playing at home last year, averaging 71.6 points per game, compared to 65.7 per game on the road.
- In 2022-23, Florida International ceded 69.4 points per game when playing at home. In road games, it allowed 74.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.