How to Watch the Florida International vs. Arkansas Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Arkansas Razorbacks (3-7) square off against the Florida International Panthers (4-6) at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium on Saturday, November 18, 2023.
While Arkansas ranks 50th in total defense with 357.5 yards allowed per game, the team's offensive unit has been a little worse, ranking 19th-worst (318.3 yards per game). Florida International ranks 14th-worst in points per game (19.3), but it has been better on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 103rd in the FBS with 29.7 points allowed per contest.
Below we dive into all of the info you need before this matchup begins, including how to watch on ESPNU.
Florida International vs. Arkansas Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Venue: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Colorado vs Washington State
- UCLA vs USC
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Texas vs Iowa State
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Florida vs Missouri
- Washington vs Oregon State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Oklahoma vs BYU
Florida International vs. Arkansas Key Statistics
|320.1 (113th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||318.3 (116th)|
|432.3 (115th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||357.5 (48th)|
|95.5 (124th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||121.8 (103rd)|
|224.6 (69th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||196.5 (101st)|
|16 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||13 (55th)|
|11 (101st)||Takeaways (Rank)||15 (51st)|
Florida International Stats Leaders
- Keyone Jenkins has thrown for 1,908 yards (190.8 ypg) while completing 59.1% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- Shomari Lawrence is his team's leading rusher with 112 carries for 522 yards, or 52.2 per game. He's found paydirt four times on the ground, as well.
- Kejon Owens has run for 381 yards across 70 carries, scoring five touchdowns.
- Kris Mitchell leads his team with 845 receiving yards on 50 catches with six touchdowns.
- Dean Patterson has recorded 366 receiving yards (36.6 yards per game) on 23 receptions.
- Eric Rivers' 26 receptions (on 37 targets) have netted him 314 yards (31.4 ypg).
Arkansas Stats Leaders
- K.J. Jefferson has thrown for 1,918 yards, completing 65% of his passes and tossing 16 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He's also run for 342 yards (34.2 ypg) on 144 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- AJ Green has been handed the ball 54 times this year and racked up 289 yards (28.9 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Andrew Armstrong has hauled in 48 catches for 657 yards (65.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone four times as a receiver.
- Isaac TeSlaa has hauled in 28 receptions totaling 280 yards, finding the end zone two times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Luke Hasz's 16 receptions have yielded 253 yards and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Arkansas or Florida International gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.