How to Watch the Florida State vs. North Alabama Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 4 Florida State Seminoles (10-0) take on an FCS opponent, the North Alabama Lions (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium.
Florida State has been a tough opponent for opposing teams, as they rank top-25 in both scoring offense (13th-best with 38.3 points per game) and scoring defense (15th-best with 17.3 points allowed per game) this year. With 23.9 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, North Alabama ranks 73rd in the FCS. On defense, it ranks 96th, surrendering 30.8 points per game.
For more details on this matchup, including where and how to watch on The CW, continue reading.
Florida State vs. North Alabama Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Channel: The CW
- City: Tallahassee, Florida
- Venue: Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Illinois vs Iowa
- UCLA vs USC
- South Florida vs UTSA
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Florida vs Missouri
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Rutgers vs Penn State
Florida State vs. North Alabama Key Statistics
|Florida State||North Alabama|
|443.7 (29th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||406.6 (30th)|
|332.9 (30th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||424.4 (110th)|
|153.7 (74th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||164.6 (33rd)|
|290.0 (18th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||242.0 (33rd)|
|5 (2nd)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|13 (75th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (67th)|
Florida State Stats Leaders
- Jordan Travis has recorded 2,724 yards (272.4 ypg) on 206-of-320 passing with 20 touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 160 rushing yards (16.0 ypg) on 72 carries while scoring seven touchdowns on the ground.
- Trey Benson has racked up 751 yards on 115 carries while finding the end zone 10 times as a runner. He's also caught 17 passes for 214 yards (21.4 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Lawrance Toafili has been handed the ball 50 times this year and racked up 292 yards (29.2 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Keon Coleman's 562 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 70 times and has registered 42 catches and 10 touchdowns.
- Johnny Wilson has put up a 497-yard season so far with two touchdowns, hauling in 30 passes on 50 targets.
- Jaheim Bell has racked up 34 catches for 406 yards, an average of 40.6 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
North Alabama Stats Leaders
- Noah Walters has thrown for 2,280 yards on 211-of-356 passing with 19 touchdowns and 12 interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 375 yards and two rushing touchdowns.
- Demarcus Lacey is his team's leading rusher with 118 carries for 581 yards, or 58.1 per game. He's found paydirt three times on the ground, as well.
- Takairee Kenebrew's 635 receiving yards (63.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 38 catches on 41 targets with nine touchdowns.
- David Florence has put up a 397-yard season so far. He's caught 38 passes on 39 targets.
- Dakota Warfield has racked up 352 reciving yards (35.2 ypg) and four touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Florida State or North Alabama gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.