How to Watch the Florida vs. Missouri Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 11 Missouri Tigers (8-2) take on a familiar opponent when they host the Florida Gators (5-5) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in an SEC showdown.
Missouri is totaling 442.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks 26th in the FBS. On defense, the Tigers rank 41st, allowing 343.9 yards per contest. From an offensive angle, Florida is compiling 29.5 points per contest (50th-ranked). It ranks 78th in the FBS defensively (27.4 points allowed per game).
In the story below, we'll give you all the details you need to watch this matchup on ESPN.
Florida vs. Missouri Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Texas vs Iowa State
- UCLA vs USC
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Illinois vs Iowa
- SMU vs Memphis
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
Florida vs. Missouri Key Statistics
|417.3 (49th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||442.7 (30th)|
|385.0 (69th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||343.9 (37th)|
|141.2 (88th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||161.1 (63rd)|
|276.1 (27th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||281.6 (23rd)|
|9 (15th)||Turnovers (Rank)||8 (10th)|
|7 (128th)||Takeaways (Rank)||11 (101st)|
Florida Stats Leaders
- Graham Mertz has compiled 2,695 yards on 73.2% passing while tossing 18 touchdown passes with two interceptions this season.
- Trevor Etienne has rushed 106 times for 628 yards, with seven touchdowns.
- Montrell Johnson has run for 625 yards across 122 attempts, scoring four touchdowns. He's chipped in with 29 catches for 224 yards and one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall's 881 receiving yards (88.1 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 61 catches on 82 targets with four touchdowns.
- Eugene Wilson III has collected 479 receiving yards (47.9 yards per game) and five touchdowns on 51 receptions.
- Arlis Boardingham's 26 receptions (on 34 targets) have netted him 289 yards (28.9 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Missouri Stats Leaders
- Brady Cook has 2,723 pass yards for Missouri, completing 68% of his passes and throwing 17 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 244 rushing yards (24.4 ypg) on 81 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Cody Schrader has racked up 1,124 yards on 197 carries while finding the end zone 11 times as a runner. He's also caught 20 passes for 191 yards (19.1 per game).
- Nathaniel Peat has carried the ball 66 times for 270 yards (27.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Luther Burden III's 977 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 98 times and has collected 67 receptions and eight touchdowns.
- Theo Wease has caught 43 passes for 547 yards (54.7 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Mookie Cooper has been the target of 39 passes and hauled in 31 grabs for 400 yards, an average of 40.0 yards per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Missouri or Florida gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.