Florida vs. Missouri: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The No. 11 Missouri Tigers (8-2) will meet their SEC-rival, the Florida Gators (5-5) in a matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium. The Tigers are heavily favored in this contest, with the line posted at 11.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 57.5 points.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the Missouri vs. Florida matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Florida vs. Missouri Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Florida vs. Missouri Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Missouri Moneyline||Florida Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Missouri (-11.5)||57.5||-450||+340||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Missouri (-12.5)||57.5||-450||+340||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Texas vs Iowa State
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- SMU vs Memphis
- UCLA vs USC
Florida vs. Missouri Betting Trends
- Florida has won three games against the spread this season, failing to cover six times.
- The Gators have been an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Missouri has covered seven times in nine chances against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
Florida 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the SEC||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.