Heat vs. Bulls Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Chicago Bulls (4-9) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Miami Heat (8-4) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at United Center as just 2.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSSUN.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Heat vs. Bulls Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Heat vs. Bulls Score Prediction
- Prediction: Heat 111 - Bulls 109
Heat vs Bulls Additional Info
|Heat vs Bulls Injury Report|
|Heat vs Bulls Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Bulls Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Bulls Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Bulls Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Bulls|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Heat vs. Bulls
- Pick ATS: Heat (- 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Heat (-2.8)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 220.0
- The Heat's .417 ATS win percentage (5-7-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Bulls' .308 mark (4-9-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Miami covers the spread when it is a 2.5-point favorite or more 20% of the time. That's less often than Chicago covers as an underdog of 2.5 or more (50%).
- Miami's games have gone over the total 41.7% of the time this season (five out of 12), less often than Chicago's games have (six out of 13).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Heat are 7-1, while the Bulls are 1-3 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Heat with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat Performance Insights
- On offense, the Heat are averaging 110.7 points per game (21st-ranked in league). They are surrendering 110.3 points per contest on defense (seventh-ranked).
- Miami has found it difficult to pile up rebounds this season, ranking fifth-worst in the league with 41.7 rebounds per game. It ranks 19th by allowing 44.8 boards per contest.
- This season, the Heat rank 14th in the league in assists, putting up 25.6 per game.
- With 16.4 forced turnovers per game, Miami is third-best in the league. It ranks eighth in the league by committing 12.8 turnovers per contest.
- This season, the Heat are draining 12.1 treys per game (18th-ranked in NBA) and are shooting 37% (10th-ranked) from downtown.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.