Heat vs. Bulls: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Miami Heat (8-4) are only 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game road winning streak when they square off against the Chicago Bulls (4-9) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at United Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSSUN. The matchup's point total is set at 213.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Heat vs. Bulls Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBCS-CHI and BSSUN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Heat Betting Records & Stats
- Miami and its opponents have gone over 213.5 combined points in nine of 12 games this season.
- The average total in Miami's outings this year is 220.9, 7.4 more than this matchup's over/under.
- The Heat have gone 5-7-0 ATS this season.
- Miami has won seven of the eight games it has played as the favorite this season.
- This season, Miami has won four of its five games when favored by at least -135 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 57.4% chance of a victory for the Heat.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Heat vs Bulls Additional Info
|Heat vs Bulls Injury Report|
|Heat vs Bulls Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Bulls Prediction|
|Heat vs Bulls Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Bulls Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Bulls|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Heat vs. Bulls Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 213.5||% of Games Over 213.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Heat Insights & Trends
- Against the spread, Miami has fared worse when playing at home, covering one time in five home games, and four times in seven road games.
- The Heat record only 0.8 fewer points per game (110.7) than the Bulls allow (111.5).
- Miami is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 111.5 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Heat vs. Bulls Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Heat vs. Bulls Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.