How to Watch the Heat vs. Bulls Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Miami Heat (8-4) will try to extend a seven-game winning streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (4-9) on November 18, 2023 at United Center.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Bulls and Heat, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Heat vs. Bulls Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Heat vs Bulls Additional Info
|Heat vs Bulls Injury Report|
|Heat vs Bulls Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Bulls Prediction|
|Heat vs Bulls Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Bulls Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Bulls Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Heat Stats Insights
- This season, the Heat have a 46.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.2% lower than the 46.5% of shots the Bulls' opponents have knocked down.
- Miami is 5-1 when it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- The Heat are the 26th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Bulls sit at 27th.
- The 110.7 points per game the Heat put up are only 0.8 fewer points than the Bulls allow (111.5).
- Miami has a 4-1 record when scoring more than 111.5 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Heat Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively the Heat have fared better when playing at home this season, posting 111.8 points per game, compared to 109.9 per game when playing on the road.
- Miami cedes 109.4 points per game in home games this season, compared to 110.9 when playing on the road.
- The Heat are making 12.2 three-pointers per game with a 38.4% shooting percentage from downtown when playing at home, which is 0.2 more threes and 2.3% points better than they're averaging in road games (12 threes per game, 36.1% three-point percentage).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.