Top Heat Players to Watch vs. the Bulls - November 18
Jimmy Butler and DeMar DeRozan are two players to watch when the Miami Heat (8-4) and the Chicago Bulls (4-9) meet at United Center on Saturday. Tip-off is slated for 8:00 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
How to Watch Heat vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Arena: United Center
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI, BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Heat's Last Game
The Heat were victorious in their previous game versus the Nets, 122-115, on Thursday. Butler was their leading scorer with 36 points.
Heat vs Bulls Additional Info
|Heat vs Bulls Injury Report|
|Heat vs Bulls Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Bulls Prediction|
|Heat vs Bulls Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Bulls Player Props|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Heat Players to Watch
- Tyler Herro's numbers for the season are 22.0 points, 4.3 assists and 4.3 boards per game.
- Butler posts 16.5 points, 9.0 boards and 3.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.5 steals and 0.5 blocks.
- Kyle Lowry's numbers for the season are 5.3 points, 4.7 assists and 4.7 boards per contest.
- Kevin Love puts up 11.0 points, 9.5 boards and 2.0 assists per contest, shooting 43.8% from the field and 50.0% from beyond the arc, with 2.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Duncan Robinson is averaging 10.7 points, 0.7 assists and 2.0 boards per game.
Watch Herro, DeRozan and tons of other NBA stars in action with a free trial to Fubo.
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.