Jimmy Butler NBA Player Preview vs. the Bulls - November 18
Jimmy Butler's Miami Heat take the court versus the Chicago Bulls at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Below, we look at Butler's stats and trends to help you find the most appealing prop bets.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jimmy Butler Prop Bets vs. the Bulls
- Points Prop: Over 23.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-128)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-147)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+180)
Looking to bet on one or more of Butler's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bulls 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Conceding 111.8 points per game last season made the Bulls the seventh-ranked squad in the league on defense.
- The Bulls were the 15th-ranked squad in the league last season, giving up 43.3 rebounds per game.
- Allowing an average of 26 assists last year, the Bulls were the 22nd-ranked squad in the league.
- Allowing 13.2 made three-pointers per game last year, the Bulls were 29th in the NBA in that category.
Jimmy Butler vs. the Bulls
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.