Best Bets & Odds for the Miami (FL) vs. Louisville Game – Saturday, November 18
ACC opponents will meet when the Miami Hurricanes (6-4) meet the No. 9 Louisville Cardinals (9-1). Keep scrolling for a peek at the odds and best bets for this matchup.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Miami (FL) vs. Louisville? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Miami (FL) vs. Louisville?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Louisville 29, Miami (FL) 22
- Miami (FL) has compiled a 3-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -110 or shorter, the Hurricanes have gone 1-2 (60%).
- Louisville won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Cardinals have been at least a -110 moneyline underdog two times this season and won each of those games.
- The Hurricanes have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.4% in this matchup.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- In nine Miami (FL) games this season, it has five wins against the spread.
- The Hurricanes have covered the spread twice this season when favored by 1 point or more (in five chances).
- Against the spread, Louisville is 5-4-1 this year.
- This season, the Cardinals won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 1 point or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Miami (FL) vs. Louisville matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (46.5)
- Six of Miami (FL)'s games this season have gone over Saturday's total of 46.5 points.
- This season, six of Louisville's games have finished with a combined score higher than 46.5 points.
- The total for the game of 46.5 is 17.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Miami (FL) (30.9 points per game) and Louisville (32.7 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||49.4||49.1||49.8|
|Implied Total AVG||31||31.2||30.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||2-1||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||2-0||0-2|
|Point Total AVG||50.7||51||50.3|
|Implied Total AVG||31.9||34||28.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-1||4-0||3-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.