How to Watch the Miami (FL) vs. Louisville Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Miami Hurricanes (6-4) play a familiar opponent when they host the No. 9 Louisville Cardinals (9-1) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Hard Rock Stadium in an ACC clash.
Miami (FL) is averaging 30.9 points per game on offense this season (45th in the FBS), and is giving up 20.7 points per game (34th) on the other side of the ball. Louisville ranks 27th in the FBS with 440.4 total yards per contest, but it has been carried by its defense, which ranks 16th-best by allowing only 300.1 total yards per game.
In the article below, we lay out all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on ABC.
Miami (FL) vs. Louisville Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- UCLA vs USC
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- SMU vs Memphis
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Colorado vs Washington State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs BYU
Miami (FL) vs. Louisville Key Statistics
|427.6 (43rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||440.4 (31st)|
|312.5 (19th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||300.1 (16th)|
|172 (49th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||189.3 (26th)|
|255.6 (45th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||251.1 (50th)|
|20 (122nd)||Turnovers (Rank)||12 (41st)|
|15 (51st)||Takeaways (Rank)||18 (17th)|
Miami (FL) Stats Leaders
- Tyler Van Dyke has compiled 2,086 yards (208.6 ypg) on 172-of-258 passing with 16 touchdowns compared to 12 interceptions this season.
- Henry Parrish Jr. has racked up 469 yards on 77 carries while finding paydirt four times as a runner.
- Donald Chaney Jr. has been handed the ball 87 times this year and racked up 464 yards (46.4 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Jacolby George's team-leading 707 yards as a receiver have come on 46 catches (out of 64 targets) with seven touchdowns.
- Xavier Restrepo has hauled in 60 receptions totaling 683 yards, finding the end zone four times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Colbie Young has a total of 499 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 38 throws and scoring four touchdowns.
Louisville Stats Leaders
- Jack Plummer has recored 2,402 passing yards, or 240.2 per game, so far this season. He has completed 65.5% of his passes and has collected 16 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- Jawhar Jordan is his team's leading rusher with 141 carries for 976 yards, or 97.6 per game. He's found paydirt 11 times on the ground, as well. Jordan has also chipped in with 14 catches for 193 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Isaac Guerendo has rushed for 492 yards on 77 carries with seven touchdowns, while also catching 13 passes for 154 yards.
- Jamari Thrash paces his team with 734 receiving yards on 49 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Chris Bell has put up a 307-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 19 passes on 29 targets.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce's 21 targets have resulted in 15 receptions for 259 yards and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Miami (FL) or Louisville gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.