Miami (FL) vs. Louisville: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The Miami Hurricanes (6-4), with college football's seventh-ranked run defense, meet the No. 9 Louisville Cardinals (9-1) and their 10th-ranked run D on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Hurricanes are just 1-point favorites. The over/under is 46.5 in the contest.
In this article, you will take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Miami (FL) vs. Louisville matchup.
Miami (FL) vs. Louisville Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Miami (FL) vs. Louisville Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Miami (FL) Moneyline||Louisville Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Miami (FL) (-1)||46.5||-110||-110||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Miami (FL) (-1.5)||46.5||-110||-110||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Texas vs Iowa State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Florida vs Missouri
- UCLA vs USC
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Georgia State vs LSU
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Illinois vs Iowa
- North Carolina vs Clemson
Miami (FL) vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- Miami (FL) is 5-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Hurricanes have been favored by 1 point or more five times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Louisville has won five games against the spread this year, failing to cover or pushing five times.
- The Cardinals have been an underdog by 1 point or more once this season, and covered the spread.
Miami (FL) 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the ACC||+2000||Bet $100 to win $2000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.