North Florida vs. Maine Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the Maine Black Bears (3-2) and the North Florida Ospreys (3-2) at UNF Arena has a projected final score of 77-69 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Maine squad securing the victory. Tipoff is at 5:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Maine projects to cover the 4.5-point spread in its matchup versus North Florida. The over/under is currently listed at 142.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
North Florida vs. Maine Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
- Line: Maine -4.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Maine -200, North Florida +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
North Florida vs. Maine Score Prediction
- Prediction: Maine 77, North Florida 69
Spread & Total Prediction for North Florida vs. Maine
- Pick ATS: Maine (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Maine has a 2-2-0 record against the spread so far this season compared to North Florida, who is 1-3-0 ATS. Both the Black Bears and the Ospreys are 3-1-0 in terms of hitting the over in their games this season. The two teams average 157 points per game, 14.5 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
North Florida Performance Insights
- The Ospreys put up 79.8 points per game (130th in college basketball) while giving up 73.4 per contest (241st in college basketball). They have a +32 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 6.4 points per game.
- The 32.4 rebounds per game North Florida accumulates rank 252nd in the country, 2.6 fewer than the 35 its opponents record.
- North Florida connects on 11.2 three-pointers per game (12th in college basketball) at a 35.2% rate (134th in college basketball), compared to the 3.6 per game its opponents make, at a 29% rate.
- North Florida forces 12 turnovers per game (217th in college basketball) while committing 11.2 (137th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.