Stetson vs. Iona Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game between the Stetson Hatters (0-3) and the Iona Gaels (1-2) at Edmunds Center should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 69-57 and heavily favors Stetson to secure the victory. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on November 18.
Last time out, the Hatters lost 59-54 to High Point on Tuesday.
Stetson vs. Iona Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Edmunds Center in DeLand, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Stetson vs. Iona Score Prediction
- Prediction: Stetson 69, Iona 57
Other ASUN Predictions
- Lipscomb vs Indiana
- Kentucky vs FGCU
- UAB vs Eastern Kentucky
- Austin Peay vs Butler
- North Florida vs South Florida
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- Southern Miss vs North Alabama
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Stetson Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hatters were outscored by 1.8 points per game last season (posting 59.4 points per game, 291st in college basketball, while giving up 61.2 per outing, 88th in college basketball) and had a -57 scoring differential.
- Stetson tallied 59.5 points per game last season in conference action, which was 0.1 more points per game than its overall average (59.4).
- The Hatters posted 61.5 points per game in home games last year. On the road, they averaged 58.3 points per contest.
- When playing at home, Stetson gave up 15.3 fewer points per game (55.2) than when playing on the road (70.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.