Best Bets & Odds for the Tulane vs. Florida Atlantic Game – Saturday, November 18
AAC rivals will do battle when the No. 17 Tulane Green Wave (9-1) face the Florida Atlantic Owls (4-6) at FAU Stadium in Boca Raton, Florida. In the piece below, we have best bets and tips to help you make informed betting decisions.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Tulane vs. Florida Atlantic? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Tulane vs. Florida Atlantic?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Boca Raton, Florida
- Venue: FAU Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Tulane 30, Florida Atlantic 20
- Tulane has won all eight of the games it has been favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Green Wave have played five times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -350 or shorter, and won in each game.
- Florida Atlantic has entered the game as an underdog four times this season and won once.
- This season, the Owls have been at least a +280 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- The Green Wave have a 77.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Tulane has played nine games, posting three wins against the spread.
- The Green Wave have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 8.5 points or more in five chances.
- Florida Atlantic has three wins against the spread in nine games this season.
- The Owls have covered the spread once this year when underdogs by 8.5 points or more (in two chances).
Parlay your bets together on the Tulane vs. Florida Atlantic matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (47)
- Tulane and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday's total of 47 points six times this season.
- This season, four of Florida Atlantic's games have ended with a score higher than 47 points.
- The total for the game of 47 is 6.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Tulane (28.2 points per game) and Florida Atlantic (25.6 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||54.6||57.9||50.4|
|Implied Total AVG||34.3||37.4||30.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-0||4-0||4-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||53.6||55||52.5|
|Implied Total AVG||30.4||29.8||31|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-2||1-2||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-3||0-1||1-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.