How to Watch the UCF vs. Texas Tech Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
Big 12 foes meet when the Texas Tech Red Raiders (5-5) and the UCF Knights (5-5) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Jones AT&T Stadium.
Texas Tech ranks 54th in scoring offense (29.1 points per game) and 55th in scoring defense (24.4 points allowed per game) this season. UCF's offensive attack has been leading the charge for the team, as it ranks eighth-best in the FBS with 494.5 total yards per contest. In terms of defense, it is allowing 400.8 total yards per game, which ranks 100th.
We will go deep into all of the info about this contest, including how to watch on Fox Sports 2.
UCF vs. Texas Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lubbock, Texas
- Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Florida vs Missouri
- SMU vs Memphis
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Michigan vs Maryland
- UCLA vs USC
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
UCF vs. Texas Tech Key Statistics
|494.5 (10th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||399.9 (58th)|
|400.8 (90th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||371.1 (60th)|
|233.7 (3rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||169.0 (55th)|
|260.8 (41st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||230.9 (60th)|
|15 (78th)||Turnovers (Rank)||17 (103rd)|
|13 (75th)||Takeaways (Rank)||11 (101st)|
UCF Stats Leaders
- John Rhys Plumlee has thrown for 1,572 yards (157.2 yards per game) while completing 63.1% of his passes and recording 11 touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season. He's also run for 331 yards with four touchdowns.
- RJ Harvey has run for 1,082 yards on 170 carries so far this year while scoring 12 times on the ground. He's also added 15 catches, totaling 217 yards and two touchdowns through the air.
- Johnny Richardson has piled up 505 yards (on 78 carries) with one touchdown.
- Javon Baker has registered 37 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 790 (79.0 yards per game). He's been targeted 58 times and has five touchdowns.
- Kobe Hudson has recorded 703 receiving yards (70.3 yards per game) and seven touchdowns on 31 receptions.
- Xavier Townsend has racked up 236 reciving yards (23.6 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Texas Tech Stats Leaders
- Behren Morton has 1,154 pass yards for Texas Tech, completing 63.9% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdowns and three interceptions this season.
- Tahj Brooks has racked up 1,170 yards on 226 carries while finding paydirt eight times.
- Cam'Ron Valdez has racked up 228 yards on 35 carries, scoring one time.
- Jerand Bradley's team-leading 423 yards as a receiver have come on 35 catches (out of 69 targets) with four touchdowns.
- Myles Price has caught 43 passes for 410 yards (41.0 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Xavier White has been the target of 42 passes and racked up 28 receptions for 393 yards, an average of 39.3 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas Tech or UCF gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.