Dolphins vs. Raiders: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) go on the road to play the Miami Dolphins (6-3) at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
Dolphins and Raiders recent betting insights and trends can be found in this article before they meet on Sunday.
Dolphins vs. Raiders Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Dolphins vs. Raiders Betting Records & Stats
- The average total in Miami's outings this year is 49.1, 3.6 more than this matchup's over/under.
- The Dolphins are 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins have won each time as moneyline favorites this season, going 5-0.
- Miami has played as a moneyline favorite of -900 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
Las Vegas Raiders
- The Raiders have played only one game this season that ended with a combined score over 45.5 points.
- Las Vegas has had an average of 42.6 points scored in their games so far this season, 2.9 points fewer than this game's over/under.
- The Raiders have covered the spread five times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Raiders have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- Las Vegas has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +600.
Dolphins vs. Raiders Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Dolphins vs. Raiders Betting Insights & Trends
- Miami has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three contests.
- In Miami's past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Dolphins have totaled 60 more points than their opponents this season (6.7 per game), while the Raiders have been outscored by 33 points (3.3 per game).
- Las Vegas has covered the spread twice and is 1-2 overall in its last three contests.
- The Raiders have not gone over the total in their past three games.
- The Dolphins have totaled 60 more points than their opponents this season (6.7 per game), while the Raiders have been outscored by 33 total points (3.3 per game).
Dolphins Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||49.1||47.3||50.5|
|Implied Team Total AVG||27.6||29.0||26.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-0||4-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-3||0-0||1-3|
Raiders Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||42.6||40.8||44.4|
|Implied Team Total AVG||23.1||21.2||25.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||3-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||1-0||1-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.