FGCU vs. Kentucky Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game features the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (2-1) and the Kentucky Wildcats (2-1) clashing at Alico Arena in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 79-53 win for heavily favored FGCU according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
In their last game on Tuesday, the Eagles claimed an 81-48 win against Florida International.
FGCU vs. Kentucky Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Alico Arena in Fort Myers, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
FGCU vs. Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: FGCU 79, Kentucky 53
Other ASUN Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
FGCU Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles outscored opponents by 20.8 points per game last season (posting 77.4 points per game, 18th in college basketball, and conceding 56.6 per contest, 22nd in college basketball) and had a +770 scoring differential.
- FGCU's offense was better in ASUN games last year, putting up 83.6 points per contest, compared to its season average of 77.4 PPG.
- The Eagles put up 76.3 points per game at home. On the road, they played better on offense, averaging 80.3 points per contest last year.
- In home games, FGCU surrendered seven fewer points per game (51.7) than in away games (58.7).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.