Florida International vs. Akron: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
The Akron Zips (3-0) will try to continue a three-game winning run when hosting the Florida International Panthers (1-3) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at John Gray Gymnasium. It airs at 7:30 PM ET on FloHoops.
You can take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Akron vs. Florida International matchup in this article.
Florida International vs. Akron Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: John Gray Gymnasium in George Town, Cayman Islands
- How to Watch on TV: FloHoops
Florida International vs. Akron Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Akron Moneyline||Florida International Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Akron (-8.5)||145.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Akron (-8.5)||145.5||-420||+310||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Florida International vs. Akron Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Florida International compiled a 15-10-0 ATS record last season.
- The Panthers were an underdog by 8.5 points or more seven times last year, and covered the spread in six of those contests.
- Akron went 11-17-0 ATS last season.
- Zips games went over the point total 14 out of 28 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.