Florida International vs. Akron Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game between the Akron Zips (3-0) and the Florida International Panthers (1-3) at John Gray Gymnasium has a good chance to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 75-73, with Akron taking home the win. Tipoff is at 7:30 PM ET on November 19.
According to our computer prediction, Florida International is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 8.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 145.5 total.
Florida International vs. Akron Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Venue: John Gray Gymnasium
- Line: Akron -8.5
- Point Total: 145.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Florida International vs. Akron Score Prediction
- Prediction: Akron 75, Florida International 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Florida International vs. Akron
- Pick ATS: Florida International (+8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Florida International Performance Insights
- Last season Florida International put up 73.1 points per game (141st-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 75.1 points per contest (314th-ranked).
- It was a difficult season for the Panthers last year in terms of rebounding, as they grabbed just 28.3 rebounds per game (24th-worst in college basketball) and allowed 35.1 rebounds per contest (sixth-worst).
- Florida International ranked 237th in the country with 12.3 assists per game.
- Although the Panthers averaged 14.3 turnovers per game (19th-worst in college basketball), they ranked 15th-best in college basketball by forcing 15.5 turnovers per contest.
- The Panthers drained 6.8 threes per game (237th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 32.6% shooting percentage (267th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Florida International ranked 332nd in college basketball with 8.7 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 322nd with a 36.3% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- Florida International attempted 37.2 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 64% of the shots it attempted (and 74.7% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 21 threes per contest, which were 36% of its shots (and 25.3% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.