Florida State vs. South Alabama Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest that pits the Florida State Seminoles (3-0) against the South Alabama Jaguars (3-0) at Donald L. Tucker Civic Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 88-61 in favor of Florida State, who is heavily favored by our model. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Seminoles came out on top in their last matchup 79-75 against Florida on Friday.
Florida State vs. South Alabama Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center in Tallahassee, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Florida State vs. South Alabama Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida State 88, South Alabama 61
Other ACC Predictions
- Oklahoma vs Virginia
- Syracuse vs Maryland
- Longwood vs Clemson
- Bucknell vs Louisville
- Duke vs Stanford
- Boston College vs Providence
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- Rhode Island vs NC State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Florida State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Seminoles had a +408 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 12.4 points per game. They put up 79.3 points per game, ninth in college basketball, and allowed 66.9 per outing to rank 245th in college basketball.
- Florida State tallied 76.2 points per game last season in conference matchups, which was 3.1 fewer points per game than its overall average (79.3).
- Offensively the Seminoles fared better at home last year, posting 86.3 points per game, compared to 74.8 per game in away games.
- Florida State gave up 60.2 points per game at home last season, compared to 73.3 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.