North Florida vs. South Florida Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game that pits the South Florida Bulls (3-1) versus the North Florida Ospreys (1-3) at Yuengling Center should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 77-61 in favor of South Florida, who is heavily favored by our model. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Ospreys' most recent game on Wednesday ended in an 83-55 loss to Gonzaga.
North Florida vs. South Florida Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Yuengling Center in Tampa, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
North Florida vs. South Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Florida 77, North Florida 61
Other ASUN Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
North Florida Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Ospreys averaged 59.7 points per game last season (283rd in college basketball) while giving up 71.2 per outing (320th in college basketball). They had a -311 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 11.5 points per game.
- In ASUN action, North Florida averaged 0.8 fewer points (58.9) than overall (59.7) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Ospreys scored 69.7 points per game last season, 18.7 more than they averaged on the road (51).
- North Florida allowed 70.3 points per game at home last season, and 72.5 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.