Raheem Mostert Week 11 Preview vs. the Raiders
Miami Dolphins running back Raheem Mostert has a favorable matchup in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), up against the Las Vegas Raiders. The Raiders are giving up the fourth-most rushing yards in the league, 135.6 per game.
Mostert, on 109 carries, has run for a team-best 605 total yards (67.2 ypg) while scoring 11 rushing TDs. Mostert also averages 16.8 receiving yards per game, catching 19 balls for 151 yards. In the air attack, he's also scored two TDs.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Mostert and the Dolphins with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mostert vs. the Raiders
- Mostert vs the Raiders (since 2021): No games
- Two opposing rushers have racked up 100 or more rushing yards in a matchup against the Raiders during the 2023 season.
- Las Vegas has allowed eight opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- Two opposing rushers have scored two or more TDs on the ground against the Raiders this season.
- The run defense of the Raiders is conceding 135.6 yards per outing on the ground this season, which ranks 29th in the NFL.
- So far this season, the Raiders have allowed 10 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging one per game. That ranks 22nd in the NFL.
Dolphins Player Previews
Raheem Mostert Rushing Props vs. the Raiders
- Rushing Yards: 56.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Mostert with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mostert Rushing Insights
- Mostert has hit the rushing yards over in five of nine opportunities (55.6%).
- The Dolphins, who are second in NFL play in points scored, have passed 57.8% of the time while running 42.2%.
- He has carried the ball in 109 of his team's 227 total rushing attempts this season (48.0%).
- Mostert has scored at least one rushing touchdown seven times this year, inclduing multiple rushing TDs three times.
- He has 13 total touchdowns this season (35.1% of his team's 37 offensive TDs).
- He has 20 carries in the red zone (43.5% of his team's 46 red zone rushes).
Raheem Mostert Receiving Props vs the Raiders
- Receiving Yards: 12.5 (-120)
Mostert Receiving Insights
- In four of nine games this season, Mostert has exceeded his prop for receiving yards.
- Mostert has 7.7% of his team's target share (24 targets on 311 passing attempts).
- He is averaging 6.3 yards per target (106th in NFL play), averaging 151 yards on 24 passes thrown his way.
- Mostert has had a touchdown catch in two of nine games this season. He hauled in only one TD reception in each of those games.
- Mostert (four red zone targets) has been targeted 9.3% of the time in the red zone (43 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Mostert's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Chiefs||11/5/2023||Week 9||12 ATT / 85 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Patriots||10/29/2023||Week 8||13 ATT / 46 YDS / 1 TD||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Eagles||10/22/2023||Week 7||9 ATT / 45 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 1 REC / 6 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Panthers||10/15/2023||Week 6||17 ATT / 115 YDS / 2 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 17 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Giants||10/8/2023||Week 5||10 ATT / 65 YDS / 1 TD||2 TAR / 2 REC / 13 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.