South Florida vs. North Florida Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game features the South Florida Bulls (3-1) and the North Florida Ospreys (1-3) matching up at Yuengling Center in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 77-61 victory for heavily favored South Florida according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Bulls are coming off of a 70-41 loss to Alabama in their last game on Thursday.
South Florida vs. North Florida Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Yuengling Center in Tampa, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
South Florida vs. North Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Florida 77, North Florida 61
Other AAC Predictions
- Saint Mary's (CA) vs Rice
- East Carolina vs Ohio State
- Tulane vs Mercer
- North Texas vs Southern Illinois
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Florida Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulls outscored opponents by 10.1 points per game last season (posting 70.1 points per game, 80th in college basketball, and conceding 60.0 per outing, 69th in college basketball) and had a +346 scoring differential.
- In conference matchups last year, South Florida averaged more points per game (72.3) than its season average (70.1).
- The Bulls put up 75.3 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 67.8 points per game away from home, a difference of 7.5 points per contest.
- At home, South Florida ceded 3.3 fewer points per game (56.7) than in road games (60.0).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.