South Florida vs. Northern Iowa Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Northern Iowa Panthers (1-1) and the South Florida Bulls (1-1) at Yuengling Center has a projected final score of 77-72 based on our computer prediction, with Northern Iowa securing the victory. Game time is at 5:00 PM on November 19.
According to our computer prediction, Northern Iowa projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup against South Florida. The total is currently listed at 145.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
South Florida vs. Northern Iowa Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Yuengling Center
- Line: South Florida -2.5
- Point Total: 145.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Florida vs. Northern Iowa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northern Iowa 77, South Florida 72
Spread & Total Prediction for South Florida vs. Northern Iowa
- Pick ATS: Northern Iowa (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Florida Performance Insights
- Offensively, South Florida was the 169th-ranked team in the nation (72 points per game) last year. Defensively, it was 237th (72 points conceded per game).
- At 33.5 rebounds per game and 30.6 rebounds conceded, the Bulls were 74th and 143rd in college basketball, respectively, last year.
- Last season South Florida was ranked 150th in the nation in assists with 13.4 per game.
- Beyond the arc, the Bulls were 182nd in the country in 3-pointers made per game (7.4) last year. They were 209th in 3-point percentage at 33.6%.
- South Florida was 240th in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed (7.7 per game) and 256th in 3-point percentage defensively (34.9%) last season.
- Last year, South Florida attempted 62.9% of its shots from inside the arc, and 37.1% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 72% of South Florida's buckets were 2-pointers, and 28% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.