Aaron Ekblad Game Preview: Panthers vs. Oilers - November 20
Aaron Ekblad and the Florida Panthers will be in action on Monday at 7:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Edmonton Oilers. Prop bets for Ekblad in that upcoming Panthers-Oilers game are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Aaron Ekblad vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +140)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +200)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Ekblad Season Stats Insights in 2022-23
- Ekblad's plus-minus last season was -14, in 23:23 per game on the ice.
- In 12 of 71 games last season, he scored a goal, including two games with multiple goals.
- Ekblad had an assist in 19 games last season out of 71 games played, including multiple assists five times.
- The implied probability is 41.7% that he goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 33.3% of Ekblad going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Ekblad Stats vs. the Oilers
- The Oilers have given up 61 goals in total (3.8 per game), which ranks 25th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's -14 goal differential ranks 27th in the NHL.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.