Brandon Montour Game Preview: Panthers vs. Oilers - November 20
Brandon Montour and the Florida Panthers will play on Monday at 7:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Edmonton Oilers. There are prop bets for Montour available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brandon Montour vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -139)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +105)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Montour Season Stats Insights in 2022-23
- In 80 games last season, Montour had a plus-minus rating of +9, and averaged 23:32 on the ice.
- He had a goal in 16 games last season through 80 games played, but did not have multiple goals in any of those games.
- Montour had an assist in 42 games last season out of 80 games played, including multiple assists 11 times.
- Montour's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 58.2% that he goes over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Montour has an implied probability of 48.8% of going over his assist prop bet.
Montour Stats vs. the Oilers
- On the defensive side, the Oilers are allowing 61 total goals (3.8 per game) which ranks 25th in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-14) ranks 27th in the NHL.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.