FGCU vs. Norfolk State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest that pits the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (1-4) versus the Norfolk State Spartans (3-2) at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center has a projected final score of 77-67 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of FGCU, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 1:00 PM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, FGCU is projected to cover the spread (5.5) against Norfolk State. The two teams are expected to exceed the 139.5 over/under.
FGCU vs. Norfolk State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: FGCU -5.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): FGCU -250, Norfolk State +195
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
FGCU vs. Norfolk State Score Prediction
- Prediction: FGCU 77, Norfolk State 67
Spread & Total Prediction for FGCU vs. Norfolk State
- Pick ATS: FGCU (-5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (139.5)
FGCU is 1-3-0 against the spread, while Norfolk State's ATS record this season is 0-2-0. In terms of going over the point total, games involving the Eagles are 2-2-0 and the Spartans are 1-1-0. The two teams score an average of 149.4 points per game, 9.9 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
FGCU Performance Insights
- The Eagles have been outscored by five points per game (scoring 72.6 points per game to rank 231st in college basketball while allowing 77.6 per outing to rank 299th in college basketball) and have a -25 scoring differential overall.
- FGCU is 274th in the nation at 31.2 rebounds per game. That's similar to the 30.2 its opponents average.
- FGCU connects on 7.2 three-pointers per game (206th in college basketball) while shooting 28.1% from beyond the arc (301st in college basketball). It is making 3.0 fewer threes per outing than its opponents, who drain 10.2 per game while shooting 36.7%.
- The Eagles rank 167th in college basketball with 95.4 points scored per 100 possessions, and 335th in college basketball defensively with 101.9 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- FGCU forces 9.8 turnovers per game (314th in college basketball) while committing 9.6 (59th in college basketball action).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.