Florida A&M vs. Cal Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game between the California Golden Bears (4-0) and the Florida A&M Rattlers (0-3) at Al Lawson Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 88-52, heavily favoring Cal to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 4:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Rattlers are coming off of a 92-54 loss to Florida in their most recent game on Monday.
Florida A&M vs. Cal Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Al Lawson Center in Tallahassee, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Florida A&M vs. Cal Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cal 88, Florida A&M 52
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Florida A&M Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Rattlers had a -348 scoring differential last season, falling short by 12.0 points per game. They put up 59.0 points per game, 295th in college basketball, and gave up 71.0 per outing to rank 317th in college basketball.
- In conference action last year, Florida A&M put up more points per game (59.9) than its season average (59.0).
- The Rattlers averaged 62.6 points per game last year in home games, which was 6.1 more points than they averaged in road games (56.5).
- Florida A&M surrendered 67.3 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 73.7 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.