Florida A&M vs. Oregon Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest that pits the Oregon Ducks (3-0) versus the Florida A&M Rattlers (0-3) at Al Lawson Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 86-64 in favor of Oregon, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, Oregon projects to cover the 20.5-point spread in its matchup against Florida A&M. The total is listed at 139.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
Florida A&M vs. Oregon Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Tallahassee, Florida
- Venue: Al Lawson Center
- Line: Oregon -20.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Oregon -3000, Florida A&M +1200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Florida A&M vs. Oregon Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oregon 86, Florida A&M 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Florida A&M vs. Oregon
- Pick ATS: Oregon (-20.5)
- Pick OU: Over (139.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Florida A&M Performance Insights
- Florida A&M scored just 58.6 points per game (-2-worst in college basketball) last year, but it played more consistently at the other end, where it gave up 70 points per game (174th-ranked).
- The Rattlers pulled down 29.7 rebounds per game (294th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 32.9 rebounds per contest (294th-ranked).
- Florida A&M put up only 9.7 dimes per contest, which ranked second-worst in college basketball.
- The Rattlers committed 15 turnovers per game (ninth-worst in college basketball), and forced 11.7 turnovers per game (195th-ranked).
- The Rattlers ranked 324th in the nation with 5.8 three-pointers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 323rd with a 31.3% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Florida A&M ceded 6.2 three-pointers per game (51st-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 33.3% (144th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Florida A&M attempted 34.6 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 65.3% of the shots it took (and 71.9% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 18.4 three-pointers per contest, which were 34.7% of its shots (and 28.1% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.