Florida A&M vs. Oregon: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The Oregon Ducks (3-0) are heavily favored (-20.5) to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Florida A&M Rattlers (0-3) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Al Lawson Center. The game airs on ESPN+. The over/under is 139.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Florida A&M vs. Oregon Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Tallahassee, Florida
- Venue: Al Lawson Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Rattlers Betting Records & Stats
- Florida A&M's games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 139.5 points five of 23 times.
- Rattlers contests last year had a 128.6-point average over/under, 10.9 fewer points than this game's point total.
- The Rattlers beat the spread 12 times in 29 games last season.
- Last season, Florida A&M was the underdog 19 times and won four, or 21.1%, of those games.
- Last season, the Rattlers were at least a +1200 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- The Rattlers have a 7.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Florida A&M vs. Oregon Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 139.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 139.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Florida A&M Insights & Trends
- The Rattlers scored an average of 58.6 points per game last year, 7.7 fewer points than the 66.3 the Ducks gave up.
- When it scored more than 66.3 points last season, Florida A&M went 3-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Florida A&M vs. Oregon Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 20.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Florida A&M vs. Oregon Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-7-0||Home ATS Record||3-6-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||9-4-0|
|73||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||60.1|
|67.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||57.7|
|7-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||2-7-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-9-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.