Florida vs. Purdue Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest that pits the Purdue Boilermakers (2-1) against the Florida Gators (3-1) at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 72-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Purdue, who is slightly favored in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 4:00 PM on November 20.
The Gators' last outing on Friday ended in a 79-75 loss to Florida State.
Florida vs. Purdue Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
Florida vs. Purdue Score Prediction
- Prediction: Purdue 72, Florida 68
Other SEC Predictions
- Southern Indiana vs Missouri
- Houston Christian vs Texas A&M
- South Dakota State vs South Carolina
- Auburn vs UCF
- Central Arkansas vs Arkansas
- Texas Southern vs LSU
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Florida Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Gators had a +18 scoring differential last season, putting up 68.9 points per game (101st in college basketball) and giving up 68.4 (280th in college basketball).
- Florida averaged 5 fewer points in SEC play (63.9) than overall (68.9).
- The Gators averaged 74.3 points per game at home last season, and 62.9 away.
- Florida conceded 64.4 points per game at home last season, and 71.6 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.