Gustav Forsling Game Preview: Panthers vs. Oilers - November 20
Gustav Forsling will be on the ice when the Florida Panthers and Edmonton Oilers face off at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. Looking to bet on Forsling's props? Here is some information to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Gustav Forsling vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +160)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +210)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Forsling Season Stats Insights
- Forsling's plus-minus rating this season, in 23:40 per game on the ice, is +11.
- In two of 17 games this season, Forsling has scored a goal, but he's yet to produce two or more goals in the same contest.
- Forsling has a point in five games this season through 17 games played, but none of those games resulted in a multi-point effort.
- In three of 17 games this season, Forsling has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Forsling's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 38.5% that he hits the over.
- Forsling has an implied probability of 32.3% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Forsling Stats vs. the Oilers
- The Oilers have given up 61 goals in total (3.8 per game), which ranks 25th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-14) ranks 27th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Edmonton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.