Heat vs. Bulls Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Miami Heat (8-5) face the Chicago Bulls (5-9) as only 1.5-point favorites on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSSUN.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Heat vs. Bulls Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Heat vs. Bulls Score Prediction
- Prediction: Heat 110 - Bulls 109
Heat vs Bulls Additional Info
|Heat vs Bulls Injury Report|
|Heat vs Bulls Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Bulls Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Bulls Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Bulls Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Bulls|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Heat vs. Bulls
- Pick ATS: Bulls (+ 1.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Heat (-1.1)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 218.5
- The Bulls (5-9-0 ATS) have covered the spread 38.5% of the time, 2.8% less often than the Heat (5-8-0) this season.
- When the spread is set as 1.5 or more this season, Miami (3-6) covers a lower percentage of those games when it is the favorite (33.3%) than Chicago (3-2) does as the underdog (60%).
- Miami and its opponents have gone over the total 38.5% of the time this season (five out of 13). That's less often than Chicago and its opponents have (six out of 14).
- The Heat have a .778 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (7-2) this season, higher than the .400 winning percentage for the Bulls as a moneyline underdog (2-3).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Heat with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat Performance Insights
- The Heat are scoring 109.6 points per game (25th-ranked in NBA) this year, while allowing 109.6 points per contest (seventh-ranked).
- Miami has found it difficult to grab rebounds this season, ranking second-worst in the league with 41.1 rebounds per game. It ranks 21st by allowing 44.7 rebounds per contest.
- The Heat rank 18th in the NBA with 25.4 assists per game.
- With 16.1 forced turnovers per game, Miami is third-best in the league. It ranks eighth in the league by committing 12.9 turnovers per contest.
- The Heat are 18th in the NBA with 12.1 threes per game this year. Meanwhile, they rank 12th with a 36.7% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.