Will Jonah Gadjovich Score a Goal Against the Oilers on November 20?
Will Jonah Gadjovich find the back of the net when the Florida Panthers take on the Edmonton Oilers on Monday at 7:00 PM ET? In the article below, we analyze the numbers and trends you need to consider before betting any props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Jonah Gadjovich score a goal against the Oilers?
Odds to score a goal this game: +750 (Bet $10 to win $75.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Gadjovich 2022-23 stats and insights
- Gadjovich scored in three of 35 games last season, but only one goal each time.
- Gadjovich produced zero points on the power play last season.
- He posted a 9.4% shooting percentage, taking 0.6 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Oilers 2022-23 defensive stats
- The Oilers ranked 17th in goals against, allowing 256 total goals (3.1 per game) in NHL play.
- The Oilers shut out opponents twice last season. As a team, they averaged 22.9 hits and 12.6 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Panthers vs. Oilers game info
- Game Day: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.