Panthers vs. Oilers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Florida Panthers (11-5-1) host the Edmonton Oilers (5-10-1) at Amerant Bank Arena on Monday, November 20 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and BSFL. The Panthers have won five straight at home.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
In the last 10 games, the Panthers have gone 7-2-1 while putting up 32 total goals (five power-play goals on 31 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 16.1%). They have conceded 25 goals.
Here's our prediction for who will claim the victory in Monday's matchup.
Panthers vs. Oilers Predictions for Monday
Our computer model for this encounter expects a final score of Panthers 4, Oilers 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Panthers (-110)
- Total Pick: Under 7 (computer predicts 6.3 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Panthers (-1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Panthers vs Oilers Additional Info
|Panthers vs Oilers Odds/Over/Under|
|Panthers vs Oilers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Panthers vs Oilers Player Props|
|How to Watch Panthers vs Oilers|
Panthers Splits and Trends
- The Panthers (11-5-1 overall) have a 2-1-3 record in games that have needed overtime.
- Florida has 13 points (6-1-1) in the eight games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- In the one game this season the Panthers scored just one goal, they lost.
- Florida has taken five points from the four games this season when it scored exactly two goals (2-1-1 record).
- The Panthers are 9-2-0 in the 11 games when they have scored three or more goals (to record 18 points).
- In the five games when Florida has scored a lone power-play goal, it went 3-2-0 to register six points.
- In the 12 games when it outshot its opponent, Florida is 7-4-1 (15 points).
- The Panthers have been outshot by opponents four times, and went 3-1-0 (six points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Panthers Rank||Panthers AVG||Oilers AVG||Oilers Rank|
|22nd||16.07%||Power Play %||22.81%||12th|
|26th||74.07%||Penalty Kill %||72.58%||28th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Panthers vs. Oilers Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Amerant Bank Arena in Sunrise, Florida
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.